Starting on Thursday 15th August for 6 weeks we are running coaching sessions at Bungay High School. The sessions are suitable for riders of all abilities and we will cover core cycling techniques.
Some of the things that we will cover include:
- Group riding techniques
- Leading and following other riders
- Riding surrounding by other riders
- Cornering and gear selection
- Pedalling – including techniques
- Gear selection
The sessions will follow the British Cycling Level 2 Cycling programme.
Some extra details
- When – Bungay High School – meet at the Tennis Court.
Time – 7pm:8pm – Please arrive 10 minutes before the start.
- What do I need – Roadworthy bike, with working brakes and gears. Any style is fine – Mountain, Hybrid, Road. You do need a bike with gears!
- What should I wear – Clothes suitable for the weather and for cycling.
- Training shoes are most suitable as you will need to get on/off the bike during the session.
Please bring a helmet – you must wear a helmet to take part in the session.
All members are welcome to attend – to assist with numbers could you please book a place by email via Scott Hewitt on firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions please contact Scott Hewitt.