The ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING of the Godric Cycling Club will take place at the Bungay Library on FRIDAY 16th FEBRUARY 2018 at 7.30pm. All Club members are welcome to attend.
It’s your opportunity to hear reports from the club’s officers, to elect officers for the coming year, to adopt the 2018 Events Programme and to conduct other important club business.
Here is a list of the current officers:
1. Chairman Paul Vergette
2. Vice Chairman Jim Caplin & Roger Keely
3. General Secretary Allan Bell
4. Events Secretary David Hatcher
5. Treasurer Allan Bell
6. Membership Secretary Terry Doughty
7. Awards Secretary Paul Seamons
8. Records Secretary Terry Doughty
9. Press Secretary Jackie Bell
10. Kit Officer Allan Bell
11. Welfare Officer Christine Cooke & Stephen Baskett
12. Godric Way Officer Pat Sheppard
13. Social Secretary Margaret Sheppard
14. Minutes Secretary Vacant
15. Club Runs Secretary Christine Cooke (Stephen Baskett)
16. Racing Secretary Ian Sison
17. Coaching Officer Vacant
Nominations are welcomed for all posts, and especially for Club Runs Secretary, Events Secretary, Minutes Secretary and Coaching Officer.
Written authority for proxy votes and postal votes, also apologies for absence need to be received, in advance of the Meeting, by the General Secretary, Allan Bell, 5 Chaucer Street,
Bungay NR35 1DT. Email :- email@example.com