The Godric Cycling Club is affiliated to The East District Cycling Association who manages the interests of time trialling in Norfolk, Suffolk, and north Cambridgeshire.
The Godric runs its own success Time Trial series each year details of which are published in the East District Cycling Association Handbook.
For 2014 the programme will published on our website. All results will be published on our website and additional details will also be published on our twitter feed when possible. You can follow us on twitter at twitter.com/godriccycling
The 2014 programme can be download: Godric C.C. Club events 2014 v1.0
You can also search the event programme at: http://www.godriccc.co.uk/events/
General Notes and Rules for riders
- All club time trials (including the hill climb) are ‘come and try it’ events.
- The maximum number of riders for club time trials is 40
- It is strongly recommended that you fit a working rear red LED light – especially in poor light weather conditions
- It is advised that you wear a hard shell helmet that meets an internationally accepted safety standard.
- All junior riders must wear protective hard shell helmets in accordance with CTT regulations.
- All Godric members who are present at the signing on point up to the cut off, which is 20 minutes prior to the first rider starting, are guaranteed a place in the Time Trial and have priority over non-Godric members.
If you are interested in becoming a Marshall or want to volunteer at an event please do contact us via the website contact page.
For information on the Time Trial Series either riding, volunteering or becoming a club member please contact us via the website or email us as firstname.lastname@example.org.